To use the Service, the user must provide personal information:
- Phone number and information about calls initiated by RingApp test tasks in order to determine the quality of the mobile network and to transmit data about problem calls to the responsible mobile operator.
- Your phone number as an identifier is associated with the Service for making payments for the execution of RingApp test tasks.
- The device ID will be used to send notifications and prevent illegal, inappropriate use and harm to other users.
- A version of the operating system to improve your user experience when interacting with the Service.
- The IP address from which users access the Services to prevent illegal, inappropriate use and harm to other users.
Email addresses are not collected or used by RingApp.
The application does not use third-party services that can collect information used to identify you, with the exception of CySend, Qiwi, DTOne, Cyberplat, PayForm, DingConnect, which are used as payment gateways of the Service to replenish users' mobile balances.
We disclose information about calls and SMS related to the Services to third parties in accordance with the laws and regulations of the United Kingdom and the laws of third countries. When this happens, it is done in a secure manner based on the contractual terms.
Please note that PingOcean LLP can transmit test call and SMS data (without personal data) only to responsible telecom operators in any country and from any country if the RingApp user made or received a voice call from the network or to the network of this telecom operator when performing RingApp test tasks or SMS while taking reasonable precautions to protect such transmission from unauthorized access, use and loss. We do this on the basis of contractual terms with telecom operators in order to improve the quality of services of mobile operators and reduce the level of fraud in telecommunication networks. We do not store data in third countries and transit data through the central RingApp data center, to hosts https://xxx-xxx.ringapp.me. Ringapp does not receive or transmit personal calls or SMS to the server, they are not transmitted in any way and are available only in the RingApp application. The transfer is possible only by test calls or SMS. Before completing the task, you need to confirm your consent to the transfer of a test SMS.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information, so We use commercially acceptable means to protect it. SSL is used to store personal information transmitted over the Internet in an encrypted form to prevent unauthorized access to such information by third parties.
These Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If it was found that a user under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, then, according to the Rules, such data is deleted from the media. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us to take the necessary steps.